Friday, April 12, 2013

Hi, I am going to try to keep up on this. I have been so busy with my new business I can hardly get anything extra done. I am down 17 lbs and I feel great! I am taking the Thrive HGH anticedent every night and I am doing the Rev  7 day again to kick me into the next 10 lbs of wight loss.  The Charge totally helps with keeping me not feeling so hungry. I have felt on the Thrive that I do not crave choc or soda. I have not had a soda, even diet soda since I started the Thrive the end of February. I am down to 37 mg of my Anti depressant from 75 and want to go the rest of the way off. No ADD meds at all. I don't know what it is but I feel great. My Pituitary gland must have been in desperate need of some HGH production and it has helped my addrenals and thyroid too? My Aunt is off of her
Metformen(sp?) her blood sugars have been great !!!! Hoping all my other friends that are on these products can share with me their success!!!! If anyone wants to feel like we have been feeling please feel free to check it out on line at www.mylimitlessww.com/gothgh . You can also check it out in the media if you check out SeroVital which is the same as the Thrive. Thrive is 100% certified SeroVital formula! I will try to get to you soon!!!!
Cool video about HGH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vVDRHfOQ9c

Thrive Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsheITXCrOQ&feature=BFa&list=PLF59F5585A062E3E6

No comments:

Post a Comment